The Creative Canary offers private workshops both onsite and offsite for every occasion. Private parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance. We are community members of The Hub on Kenny, and hold our workshops in the event room, so dates available are based on the availability of The Hub. Private parties require an 8 person minimum. The event room can hold up to 30 guests. If you do not have 8 guests, please see our workshop schedule for upcoming public events and dates, and contact us about the workshop and we will make sure your party is seated together.
How It Works...
• Email us your occassion, and budget at email@example.com, and we will put together a workshop selection.
• Choose your favorite craft from our workshop selection. You can even customize options for your guests to choose from. For example if your group is making pillows, we can come up with 6 different designs for your group to choose from. We will provide a link for you and your guests to sign up. Each project is per person, and payment can be made day of the event.
• We take care of set up and clean up.
• We provide all supplies and materials.
• You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages. If you plan on visiting Harrison’s downstairs please let us know in advance, so we can make arrangements. Harrison’s is a separate business from The Hub.
Ready to book your private party? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to curate your unique experience.
Let us come to you! Offsite parties require a minimum of 8 guests. Cost of the workshop is the same as in-studio workshops, plus a $40 convenience fee due at time of booking. Workshops are two hours long and require access to the space 1 hour prior and after the workshop to allow our instructors time to set up and clean.
Do Something Creative Everyday
Epilepsy Alliance of Ohio
The Hub on Kenny